* Re: inserting other pdf's
@ 2003-10-01  8:48 Steffen Wolfrum
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Steffen Wolfrum @ 2003-10-01  8:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hans Hagen <pragma@wxs.nl> wrote:

> At 21:55 30/09/2003 +0200, you wrote:
> >Hi,
> >I want to Know if it's possible to add others pdf files to a former one
> >resulting from a ConteXt compilation.
> >
> >It's because I make technical drawings with Autocad wich are printed (at
> >the right scale !) to a pdf file (By Distiller or Amunyi converter), and I
> >want those in more general (text+drawings) documents.
>
> pdftex (and therefore context) can include pdf's and even specific pages
> from a pdf:
>
> % output=pdftex
>
> \starttext
>
> \externalfigure[somefile.pdf][ppage=2]
>
> \stoptext

When I tried it it looks to me as these pages were placed like figures - sure, externalfigure o)

But is there also a command to *add* other pdfs?
Given that they are the same size.

Not certain pages, but the whole thing just stuck together.

Do you have an idea?

Steffen

* Re: inserting other pdf's
@ 2003-10-01 22:22 Steffen Wolfrum
From: Steffen Wolfrum @ 2003-10-01 22:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

Patrick Gundlach <pg@levana.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> >> \startpagefigure[...][...] \stoppagefigure
> >
> > what is the meaning of the [...]
>
> \startpagefigure[.#1.][.#2.] \stoppagefigure

So in order to insert a whole PDF do I have to use something like

\startpagefigure[appleblossom][page=1]\stoppagefigure
\startpagefigure[appleblossom][page=2]\stoppagefigure
\startpagefigure[appleblossom][page=3]\stoppagefigure
\startpagefigure[appleblossom][page=4]\stoppagefigure

or is there also a nice keyword for "insert all pages"?

Steffen

* inserting other pdf's
@ 2003-09-30 19:55 free
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: free @ 2003-09-30 19:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,
I want to Know if it's possible to add others pdf files to a former one
resulting from a ConteXt compilation.

It's because I make technical drawings with Autocad wich are printed (at
the right scale !) to a pdf file (By Distiller or Amunyi converter), and I
want those in more general (text+drawings) documents.

One solution is openoffice, but it's not the right place!

Thanks a lot,
olivier Turlier