* pdf output problem
@ 2003-12-03 15:47 Walter Harms
From: Walter Harms @ 2003-12-03 15:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi list,
i found some strange effect with the Chart environment.
This is part of a larger flowchart.

 \startFLOWcell
        \location {1,6}
        \name {end-auftrag}
        \shape {5}
        \text {DB freigeben ;\\ return 1;\\}
    \stopFLOWcell

$ texexec  --output=test --pdf modem.tex

The resulting pdf file is missing the 1 from
\text {DB freigeben ;\\ return 1;}

changing 1 into 0 shows a 0.

if i produce a dvi instead it works fine.

any ideas ?

walter

ps: dvi has its own problem by writing the text and then filling the area :)

* Re: pdf output problem
@ 2003-12-03 16:05 ` Patrick Gundlach
From: Patrick Gundlach @ 2003-12-03 16:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Walter,

> any ideas ?

If you could provide a complete example, we have a good base for
trying out your example and dig deeper into it. Please concider
posting a file with \starttext.... \stoptext and all necessary stuff
to reproduce your problem. It would also be good if this example was
as small as possible.

Patrick
--
You are your own rainbow!

* Re: pdf output problem
@ 2003-12-03 16:39 ` Ed L Cashin
From: Ed L Cashin @ 2003-12-03 16:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

<WHarms@bfs.de>(Walter Harms) writes:

> Hi list,
> i found some strange effect with the Chart environment.
> This is part of a larger flowchart.
>
>  \startFLOWcell
>         \location {1,6}
>         \name {end-auftrag}
>         \shape {5}
>         \text {DB freigeben ;\\ return 1;\\}
>     \stopFLOWcell
>
> $ texexec  --output=test --pdf modem.tex
>
> The resulting pdf file is missing the 1 from
> \text {DB freigeben ;\\ return 1;}
>
> changing 1 into 0 shows a 0.

I had a problem like that in metapost a long time ago.

--
--Ed L Cashin            |   PGP public key:
  ecashin@uga.edu        |   http://noserose.net/e/pgp/

* Re: pdf output problem
@ 2003-12-04 16:42   ` Patrick Gundlach
From: Patrick Gundlach @ 2003-12-04 16:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

Ed L Cashin <ecashin@uga.edu> writes:

> I had a problem like that in metapost a long time ago.

But the resulting pdf file from Walter was OK.

Patrick
--
You are your own rainbow!