* Override starttyping environment
@ 2004-11-02 19:35 Arnold, David
From: Arnold, David @ 2004-11-02 19:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hans et al,

I have in my preamble:

\definetyping[matlab]

\setuptyping[matlab]
[before={\startframedtext[width=\makeupwidth,
      background=screen,
      backgroundscreen=0.9]},
  after={\stopframedtext},
  color=darkred]

Later in my document, I tried to center one of these environments:

\startalignment[middle]
\switchtobodyfont[big]
\startmatlab
y = x.^2 -2*x - 3
\stopmatlab
\stopalignment

But it comes out left justified, not centered.

Any ideas how I can center one of these environments, one time only?

* Re: Override starttyping environment
@ 2004-11-04 22:07 ` Patrick Gundlach
From: Patrick Gundlach @ 2004-11-04 22:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello David,

> [before={\startframedtext[width=\makeupwidth,
and

> \startalignment[middle]

don't work together. Perhaps you can put your \startmatlab in a
framed box with specific width and frame=off.

P.
--
ConTeXt wiki: http://contextgarden.net