* Where's the visual online flowchart interface?
@ 2004-01-14 16:39 Henning Hraban Ramm
From: Henning Hraban Ramm @ 2004-01-14 16:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello!

Someone made this nice toy to design flowcharts online.
But I can't find the link anywhere. Would you please...?

Grüßlis vom Hraban!
--
http://www.fiee.net/texnique/

* Re: Where's the visual online flowchart interface?
@ 2004-01-14 16:48 ` Patrick Gundlach
From: Patrick Gundlach @ 2004-01-14 16:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Henning,

> Someone made this nice toy to design flowcharts online.
> But I can't find the link anywhere. Would you please...?

http://www.im.ps.pl/context/?en

Patrick
--
Morgen gibts kein ABC mehr...