* ConTeXt-mode and AUCTeX
@ 2005-08-06 22:03 rb
From: rb @ 2005-08-06 22:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

I recently switched from context.el to AUCTeX 11.55, with "built in
context-mode".

One feature from the original which I am unable to find within the
AUCTeX version is the automatic prompt (open square bracket) for
arguments with every \start... \stop... pair.

In original I used C-c C-o (tex-context-block), in AUCTeX, I'm using C-c
C-e (to insert any \start \stop pair), not the same command, but the
original doesn't seem to be available.

Is there a way to get the automatic prompt for arguments?

Thank you

* Re: ConTeXt-mode and AUCTeX
@ 2005-08-09  8:52 ` Patrick Gundlach
From: Patrick Gundlach @ 2005-08-09  8:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

> I recently switched from context.el to AUCTeX 11.55, with "built in
> context-mode".

You could perhaps ask Berend directly or on the AUCTeX mailinglist.
Berend has moved a lot of his work from context.el to AUCTeX, so it
might be in there but I don't know.

Patrick
--
ConTeXt wiki and more: http://contextgarden.net