* Lettrine in ConTeXt
@ 2005-05-29 23:00 Marcus Vinicius Mesquita de Sousa
From: Marcus Vinicius Mesquita de Sousa @ 2005-05-29 23:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi ConTeXters!

I played a little with Taco's implementation of
Lettrine and it
worked nice, but the capital letter is always in
CMR10. The option
TextFont works fine, and one can change the font that
comes after
the dropped cap with commands like \sc (default), \it,
\sl or \bf, but
the option FontHook, which changes the font of the
capital, doesn't
seem to work when one uses, for example,

\setuplettrine[Lines=3,TextFont=\it,FontHook=\bf,Findent=0pt,Nindent=0pt]
. Did I miss something?

Marcus Vinicius

http://mail.yahoo.com

* Re: Lettrine in ConTeXt
@ 2005-05-30 10:18 ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2005-05-30 10:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

The problem is that FontHook has to redefine the font synonym
'LettrineFont'. You have to do it like this:

   \unexpanded\def\myfonthook
     {\definefontsynonym[LettrineFont][SerifBold]}

   \setuplettrine[Lines=3,TextFont=\it,
                 FontHook=\myfonthook,
                 Findent=0pt,Nindent=0pt]

Greetings, Taco

(I'll send a new zip with included documentation
to Patrick soon)

Marcus Vinicius Mesquita de Sousa wrote:
> Hi ConTeXters!
>
> I played a little with Taco's implementation of
> Lettrine and it
> worked nice, but the capital letter is always in
> CMR10. The option
> TextFont works fine, and one can change the font that
> comes after
> the dropped cap with commands like \sc (default), \it,
> \sl or \bf, but
> the option FontHook, which changes the font of the
> capital, doesn't
> seem to work when one uses, for example,
>
> . Did I miss something?
>
> Marcus Vinicius

* Re: Lettrine in ConTeXt
@ 2005-05-30 11:49   ` Patrick Gundlach
From: Patrick Gundlach @ 2005-05-30 11:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

[...]

> (I'll send a new zip with included documentation
> to Patrick soon)

It is updated and available at http://modules.contextgarden.net/t-lettri

Thanks,

Patrick