* pdftex and xetex not working at live.contextgarden.net
@ 2008-11-10 19:56 Pablo Rodríguez
From: Pablo Rodríguez @ 2008-11-10 19:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi there,

LuaTeX seems to have been removed from live.contextgarden.net, but it
seems that neither the pdftex nor xetex engine is able to compile the
most basic

\starttext
Hello world!
\stoptext

Just in case it helps and none has noticed it.

Pablo

* Re: pdftex and xetex not working at live.contextgarden.net
@ 2008-11-10 20:11 ` Mojca Miklavec
From: Mojca Miklavec @ 2008-11-10 20:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 8:56 PM, Pablo Rodríguez wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> LuaTeX seems to have been removed from live.contextgarden.net, but it
> seems that neither the pdftex nor xetex engine is able to compile the
> most basic
>
> \starttext
> Hello world!
> \stoptext
>
> Just in case it helps and none has noticed it.

If Patrick finds no time to fix auto-format-generation, I'll enable
luatex engine again :)

Mojca

... so that users can fix the problem themselves, or maybe the
advanced ones can simply replace the current version of live with
something more fancy; that should be doable :) ...

* Re: pdftex and xetex not working at live.contextgarden.net
@ 2008-11-10 21:50   ` Patrick Gundlach
From: Patrick Gundlach @ 2008-11-10 21:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

>> LuaTeX seems to have been removed from live.contextgarden.net, but it
>> seems that neither the pdftex nor xetex engine is able to compile the
>> most basic
>>
>> \starttext
>> Hello world!
>> \stoptext
>>
>> Just in case it helps and none has noticed it.
>
> If Patrick finds no time to fix auto-format-generation, I'll enable
> luatex engine again :)

Then I guess you have to enable luatex again :)

Patrick