From: "Patrick Gundlach" <pg@levana.de>
Subject: Re: Grid, section, grid=top
Date: 28 May 2004 10:44:57 +0200	[thread overview]

Dear ConTeXt hackers,

> did you look at the options described in details.pdf? maybe grid=page
> will help;

OK, yesterday I have played with my problem a bit and here is a
testfile. I "need" grid=top for the extra distance between the
previous paragraph and the sectionheading. So grid=page can only be an
option if the section starts at the first line on a page. (Which
indeed solves my problem; just saying \setuphead[somehead][grid=top]
for the problematic section headings works fine, but this is ... well
I guess I don't have to explain).

> another option is to set the topskip to strutheight (something
> \setupinterlinespace[top=.72])

Hmm, no effect I can see.

I don't remember why I used the \definesection stuff.

\showgrid
\definesection
    [foo]

\setupsection
    [foo]
    [previousnumber=no]

\definehead
    [somehead]
    [section=foo]

\setuphead
    [somehead]
    [grid=top]

\setuplayout[width=fit,
             grid=yes,
             height=\dimexpr(21\lineheight+\footerheight+\headerheight),
]

\starttext

\dorecurse{4}{%
\somehead{Dummy}