* Position of figures
@ 1999-10-21  6:14 Haseloff, Lutz
From: Haseloff, Lutz @ 1999-10-21  6:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

Is it possible in ConTeXt to place a figure or text on the page
*independent* of all other
contents of the page and *independent* of the margins?
In LaTeX it was possible with the at.sty.
I tried out the Command \position(number,number){text}, but it places
text and figures depending from the current Position and gives me many
overfull \hbox and \vbox messages, \hss and \vss didn´t help.
My TeX Knowledge isn´t that deep, that i could change the content of \output
without crashing ConTeXt.

Thank you and excuse my bad english

Lutz

btw, what means degelijkheid?