* Where's the context archive?
@ 2000-03-08 19:24 Joris Graaumans
From: Joris Graaumans @ 2000-03-08 19:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I was wondering where I can find the 'ConteXt mailing archive'. I've
searched the pragma and the ntg sites (but maybe not good enough).

Greetings,

Joris

* Re: Where's the context archive?
@ 2000-03-08 19:53 ` Ed L. Cashin
From: Ed L. Cashin @ 2000-03-08 19:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

Joris Graaumans <joris.graaumans@xs4all.nl> writes:

> Hello,
>
> I was wondering where I can find the 'ConteXt mailing archive'. I've
> searched the pragma and the ntg sites (but maybe not good enough).

Matthew Baker was going to have one going in December, but I'm not
sure of the status of that project.

Even if that one exists, though, for redundancy's sake perhaps it
would be worth using the web-based mail archiving service, "The Mail
Archive", at:

    http://www.mail-archive.com/

--
--Ed Cashin                     PGP public key:
  ecashin@coe.uga.edu           http://www.coe.uga.edu/~ecashin/pgp/