* new context and error messages with Acroread 3
@ 2000-08-09  5:09 Ed L Cashin
From: Ed L Cashin @ 2000-08-09  5:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

For a while I've noticed that some of the pdf documents that Hans
produces make my Acrobat Reader 3.0 (Linux) complain, "The plug-in
required by this 'ResetForm' action is unavailable."

Now that I've upgraded to the newest context beta, the pdf documents
that I make cause the same error message when Acroread opens the
documents.  Is there a solution?

--
--Ed Cashin                     PGP public key:
  ecashin@coe.uga.edu           http://www.coe.uga.edu/~ecashin/pgp/

* Re: new context and error messages with Acroread 3
@ 2000-08-09  6:45 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2000-08-09  6:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

At 01:09 AM 8/9/00 -0400, you wrote:
>For a while I've noticed that some of the pdf documents that Hans
>produces make my Acrobat Reader 3.0 (Linux) complain, "The plug-in
>required by this 'ResetForm' action is unavailable."

Maybe i should remove that or change it into a mapped reference or so.

>Now that I've upgraded to the newest context beta, the pdf documents
>that I make cause the same error message when Acroread opens the
>documents.  Is there a solution?

Currently i've set:

  \setupinteraction[openaction={firstpage,ResetForm}]

so you can guess what to do.

Hans

                                                  Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

* Re: new context and error messages with Acroread 3
@ 2000-08-09 16:13   ` Ed L Cashin
From: Ed L Cashin @ 2000-08-09 16:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

Hans Hagen <pragma@wxs.nl> writes:

> At 01:09 AM 8/9/00 -0400, you wrote:
> >For a while I've noticed that some of the pdf documents that Hans
> >produces make my Acrobat Reader 3.0 (Linux) complain, "The plug-in
> >required by this 'ResetForm' action is unavailable."
>
> Maybe i should remove that or change it into a mapped reference or so.
>
> >Now that I've upgraded to the newest context beta, the pdf documents
> >that I make cause the same error message when Acroread opens the
> >documents.  Is there a solution?
>
> Currently i've set:
>
>   \setupinteraction[openaction={firstpage,ResetForm}]
>
> so you can guess what to do.

Thanks for the tip!  "\setupinteraction[openaction=]" works nicely.