On Thu, 22 Sep 2022, Jeong Dal via ntg-context wrote: > Dear Mikael and Hans, > > Recently, you introdued the new command “\alignhere, \breakhere, \skiphere” which works fine. > > Since I usually use the following code that is adopted from My Way(Mathalign.pdf), I’d like to know that there is a way to use “\alignhere, \breakhere, \skiphere” for the case below? > > \startformula\startalign > \NC A \NC = 3 \NR > \NC B \NC = 5 \NR > \stopalign\stopformula The way I see it is that the current implementation is that it is way to break a _single_ long equation to multiple lines. For multiple equations, you still need to use the \startalign method. Aditya