* 4th ConTeXt Meeting: Call for submissions
@ 2010-04-06 11:33 Jano Kula
From: Jano Kula @ 2010-04-06 11:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Dear all,

4th ConTeXt Meeting is closer now and it's time to think about its
programme.

= Call for submissions =

As in previous years, anything at all related to ConTeXt that you would
like to share is an acceptable subject for a presentation, tutorial,
discussion, Q&A session, demonstration, workshop, recital, sketch, or
sermon.

That said, this year Hans and Taco decided that it would be wise to
focus a bit on documentation issues. The informal theme is therefore:

*ConTeXt typesetting documentation, teach as we preach*

It follows that if you have something to say on educating users on how
to best use ConTeXt or to developers on how to best document ConTeXt
(and who doesn't have an opinion on those topics!) your submission will
be all the more appreciated.

The programme committee is Hans Hagen Hagen and Taco Hoekwater, feel
free to email them with hints and ideas. Because we want something
interesting on the website, abstracts should be sent in before May 31 or
even now, before opening the registration.

Hans, Jano, Pavel & Taco
The organizing committee

* Re: 4th ConTeXt Meeting: Call for submissions
@ 2010-04-06 11:42 ` luigi scarso
From: luigi scarso @ 2010-04-06 11:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 1:33 PM, Jano Kula <jano.kula@tiscali.cz> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> 4th ConTeXt Meeting is closer now and it's time to think about its
> programme.

> = Call for submissions =
>
> As in previous years, anything at all related to ConTeXt that you would like
> to share is an acceptable subject for a presentation, tutorial, discussion,
> Q&A session, demonstration, workshop, recital, sketch, or sermon.
>
> That said, this year Hans and Taco decided that it would be wise to focus a
> bit on documentation issues. The informal theme is therefore:
>
> *ConTeXt typesetting documentation, teach as we preach*
>
> It follows that if you have something to say on educating users on how to
> best use ConTeXt or to developers on how to best document ConTeXt (and who
> doesn't have an opinion on those topics!) your submission will be all the
> more appreciated.

Hans said
>\startitem Also, Luigi does a pretty good (and time consuming) job
>on keeping the sources processable into module documentation. The
>test suite will probably be part of Luigi's module documentation
>system too (but he doesn't know that yet). \stopitem
hm, what I do not know that yet?

--
luigi