Hello, attached you find an update of the Vim scripts for ConTeXt. A few highlights: - jump commands ([[, ]], [{, ]}, ...); - jump to file included with \project, \component, etc... by typing gf when the cursor is above the filename; - tp (TeX paragraph) text object (e.g., use gqap to reflow a paragraph); - i$ and a$ text objects; - better integration with MetaPost (indentation and autocompletion inside \startMP...\stopMP... works automatically); - syntax highglighting can be enabled for any nested filetype (MetaPost and Lua are enabled by default); - compiler plugin, supporting mtxrun and Makefiles; - Asynchronous typesetting with :ConTeXt command. I plan to submit these changes for inclusion in Vim, but I'd like to get some feedback, especially re background typesetting and especially from Windows users. I recommend to test with Vim 8.0 patch 22 or later. Nicola