On Wed, 4 Sep 2019, Damien Thiriet wrote: > With biblatex I was using crossref to shorten my .bib files, as can be > seen in this MWE > > @periodical{DebatMem2002, > title = {Le Débat}, > number = {122}, > langid = {french}, > date = {2002} > } > @article{ChartiersurRicoeur2002, > author = {Roger Chartier}, > title = {Le passé au présent}, > crossref = {DebatMem2002}, > pages = {4--11} > } > > Which keys should I use to achieve the same under ConTeXt? I found xcrossref > and percentcrossref keys "Bibliographies. The ConTeXt way" but could'nt figure out > how to use them. Here is my ConTeXt MWE > as a starting point There is the following code related to crossref in publ-imp-definitions.mkiv \startxmlsetups btx:format:crossref \cite[\btxfield{crossref}] \stopxmlsetups but this doesn't seem to be trigger and doesn't feel like the correct way to handle crossrefs. Aditya