On Wed, 29 Aug 2018, Wolfgang Schuster wrote: >> The second question: Is there the possibility to enhance the syntax so >> that one can write >>> >>> \startMyStuff [optionalkey=value, anotherkey=value] >>> stuff >>> \stopMyStuff >>> >>> instead of >>> >>> \startuserdata [MyStuff] [optionalkey=value, anotherkey=value] >>> stuff >>> \stopuserdata > > I can generated environment commands but I haven’t done this at the > beginning because I prefer to pass the name of the environment as > argument because this allows me to check if the used instance exists. Perhaps adding a `command=yes` key, which can be set to `no` by default. Aditya