On Tue, 18 Feb 2020, Kevin Kenan wrote: > >> On Feb 18, 2020, at 11:50 AM, Wolfgang Schuster wrote: >> >> You can always try the list archive, e.g. the same problems was asked last year. >> >> https://mailman.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2019/094735.html > > > I had tried searching the archive using a few variations of "heading > paragraph description” but was unsuccessful in finding the previous > answer. > > I’m still new to ConTeXt so hopefully I will get better at figuring out > what the key terms should be when searching. Add what you discovered to the wiki! Aditya