On Thu, 10 Dec 2020, Otared Kavian wrote: > Hi Aditya, > Thank you very much ! > That's great indeed, you gave me an elegant solution. > > One more question, in order for me to understand a little more: when defining a new dotlabel as you do, might it not conflict with the internal definitions of dotlabel in Metafun in some other place? > Maybe it is safer for me to call it something like « dotshapelabel » ? In general, I agree. Redefining internal macros has the advantage that your code doesn't have to change. See, for example: https://github.com/adityam/mp-sketch/blob/master/mp-sketch.mp Aditya