On Wed, 3 Feb 2021, Fabrice L wrote: > Le 3 févr. 2021 à 19:41, Hans Hagen a écrit : > > > > On 2/3/2021 9:33 PM, Jairo A. del Rio wrote: > >> Wow, that's great :) > > > > Whow indeed! > > Thanks a lot for your nice words ! Hans, all your covers have been very inspirational to me.. ! I use ConTeXt in my work day, and ConTeXt/Metafun to do generative work in the night ! ;-) > > I usually do images ; if you or the list ever want to see more, the site https://art-aleatoire.com is to show my work, and all you can see there is made by me using 100% MetaFun, with sometimes the help of you and the list, and all the time the help of your wonderful MetaFun manual. I’m often so much impressed by what could be done with a couples of lines of MetaFun code; life is made from DNA, art (perhaps illustrations would be a better world) could be made by the MetaFun « randomized » function. > > « art-aleatoire » is french, and can be translated to « random art ». So the function I use the most in MetaFun is « randomized » ! These are beautiful! Aditya (another fan of `randomized`)