On Wed, 10 Mar 2021, Mohammad Hossein Bateni wrote: > Hello, > > Hans said he's in the metapost mode now :) > > I have used lmt_outline in the following example and it is really an > improvement over the previous outline "effect" because one can set the > fillcolor and drawcolor separately. (that was not possible before, right?) > > \starttext > \definedfont[dejavusansmono*arabic] > \setupalign[r2l] > \startMPcode > draw lmt_outline [ > text = "سلام", > drawcolor = "red", > fillcolor = "white", > kind = "reverse", > align = "r2l", > ] scaled 3mm; > \stopMPcode > \stoptext > > 1. This works well on a plain background. I can specify the background > color in fillcolor and get the outline effect. When the background is an > image, this does not work too well. Can we use some clip trickery to allow > for "transparent" fill? Ideally I want to set the fillcolor to a special > value that would lead to only the outlines drawn. Have you seen this example on the wiki which uses nofill: https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Cover_Pages#Empty_or_Transparent_letters Aditya