On Thu, 13 May 2021, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote: > > > Am 13.05.2021 um 18:36 schrieb Aditya Mahajan : > > > >> Now I want to draw that path several times. > >> > >> If I understand it right, I can’t put that into "sketchdraw" because that leaves the end open for path additions like "withcolor". > > > > A slightly different approach is needed. See attached. I also added a bit a error protection in case someone sets sketch_passes to be negative by mistake. > > Thank you so much! Here is a different effect ... more of a trembling hand drawing than a sketch. You can play around with sketch_amount to see some variation. In this, rather than using the default randomized path (which randomizes the points of a path), I split the path into 20 segments, and randomize each segment. Aditya