On Thu, 24 Jun 2021, Jeong Dal wrote: > Now, I am trying to do the same thing using \startuseMPgraphic, but I don’t the correct result yet. > Using \startuseMPgraphic, and \dorecurse, the code is simpler. But, it seems to me that \startanimation … \stopanimation is not working with \dorecurse{}{} … > It just list all the graphics. > Any hint is welcome. A while back, I wrote some code to easily generate metapost animations. https://adityam.github.io/context-blog/post/metapost-animation/ I haven't used it much because I am mostly on linux, and its is a PITA to get an older version of Adobe Reader to work under wine. Aditya