On Sun, 5 Sep 2021, Henning Hraban Ramm via ntg-context wrote: > > > Am 05.09.2021 um 10:10 schrieb Hans Hagen : > >> BTW, here’s my script: > >> Here are some results: > > > > Did you try that with the filter module? It would make it more portable > > I completely forgot I could do that (and I even know how). See attached. Basically, you can just copy-paste your script as the value of the filtercommand, and that's it. Aditya PS: I realized that there is a regression, and \externalfilterbasefile does not remove the file extension. So, the output is named mill.png-taped.png rather than mill-taped.png. I'll look into it later