Hi, There is a bug in lmt_arrow. If given a "non-cycle" path, lmt_arrow completes the cycle. \starttext \startMPcode newpath p; ahfactor := 5; p := origin .. (1cm, 1cm) .. (2cm, 0); draw lmt_arrow [ path = p, location = "percentage", percentage = 50, alternative = "curved", ] withpen pencircle scaled 1bp; \stopMPcode \stoptext With 2021.11.11, I get the attached file. Note that lmt_arrow has drawn the "cycle" version of the path, even though p does not have a cycle. I have looked at the code and cannot figure out why this is happening. Thanks, Aditya