On Fri, 3 Dec 2021, Hans Hagen via ntg-context wrote: > On 12/3/2021 10:49 AM, Hans Hagen via ntg-context wrote: > > >> I’ve been struggeling with the circuitikz module since my upgrade to > >> LMTX. > btw, We can have more 'catches' in the loader (t) module if needed. In > any case, also check if things work with mkiv. I tested the example on mkiv, I got error that dipchip and fliflop JK are not defined. The file compiles if I comment those out. But in LMTX, I also get a "missing semicolon" error. There is also this warning, which may have something to do with what is going wrong: system > module wrapping error in 'tikz' The error appears to be related to keyword arguments. The following example works: \usemodule[circuitikz] \starttext \startcircuitikz \draw (0,2) to[I] (2,2) ; \stopcircuitikz \stoptext But this does not: \usemodule[circuitikz] \starttext \startcircuitikz \draw (0,2) to[I=1] (2,2) ; \stopcircuitikz \stoptext Aditya