On Fri, 3 Dec 2021, Jan-Erik Hägglöf via ntg-context wrote: > The result of testing, different error messages in MKIV and LMTX. > > The attached files belongs to LMTX run with the attached m-circuitikz.mkxl and m-tikz.mkxl in texmf-local Not placed at the right place. From your log file: open source > level 2, order 3, name '/Users/jan-erikhagglof/context/context-osx-64/tex/texmf-local/m-circuitikz.mkxl' (I am surprised it gets found! The should be texmf-local/tex/context/ sub-dir) open source > level 3, order 4, name '/Users/jan-erikhagglof/context/context-osx-64/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/modules/mkxl/m-tikz.mkxl' (I am guessing that this is the old m-tikz.mkxl). For such experiments, it is simplest if you place the files in the current directory. Aditya