On Sun, 5 Dec 2021, Hans Hagen via ntg-context wrote: > On 12/4/2021 10:37 PM, Jan-Erik Hägglöf via ntg-context wrote: > > I did replace the attached .mkxl files now in the correct directory tree > together with the rest of all m-xyz.mkxl module files. > > > > The same error message appears and i’m back at square one. > hm, here i did: > > - install tikz from ctan > - install curcuitikz from ctan > - copy the m-files to context/base ... > > ran mtxrun --generate > > there is not much more I can do (esp if it also runs ok at Aditya's place) Things are not working correctly at my end either. The whole tikz/pgf code needs some cleaning up. There are a bunch of errors of the form: system > module wrapping error in 'tikz' because the many of the modules in tikz have a \stopmodule but not a \startmodule. I'll try to clean it up, but tikz is a rabbit hole .... Aditya