On Wed, 5 Jan 2022, hanneder--- via ntg-context wrote: > Dear Jean-Pierre, > > I started preparing some examples, but first a quick question: Where > can I find out the exact behaviour of a command option like aNote. > > If you define a \cNote with \definelinenote[cNote][n=3] as in your > example, then the input line > > Cum defensionum \CNote{laboribus}{première note} senatoriisque > > prints laboribus in the text and as the lemma! I cannot see where this is > defined (and explained). To get an overview of linenotes, see: https://www.contextgarden.net/Command/_linenote https://www.contextgarden.net/Command/setuplinenote Aditya