On Fri, 21 Jan 2022, Hans Hagen via ntg-context wrote: > - initial indic transliteration support .. recent indic (font) > experiences and transliteration tricks will be eplained by kauśika I finally thought that I'd try out how typesetting Hindi works with ConTeXt, but I don't get the correct output. Input: आदित्य (See complete attached file) Output: See attached. Note that ि "vowel sign I" should be attached to द "letter da" but it is attached to य "letter ya". Do I need to enable a particular feature? Thanks, Aditya