On Fri, 14 Oct 2022, Hans Hagen via ntg-context wrote: > Hi, > > I uploaded a new version. Apart from a few fixes / extensions already > mentioned here (or known to those who wanted it) the main changes are in > the math goodie files (work in progress, we will clean them up later) as > part of improving the rendering of math. Something is wrong with the placement of limits around an integral with NeoEuler: \usetypescriptfile[euler] \definetypeface[mainfont][rm][specserif][CharisSil][default] \definetypeface[mainfont][mm][math] [eulernova][default] \definetypeface[mainfont][tt][mono] [dejavu][default] [rscale=0.8, features=none] \setupbodyfont[mainfont,10pt] \starttext \startTEXpage[offset=1mm] $\displaystyle \int_{0}^{1} f(x) dx$ \stopTEXpage \stoptext gives the attached result. Thanks, Aditya