Hi Matija, Attached is the text file I use for Notepad++. It's (almost) complete and based on Hans' Scite files. I miss Kate and hope to check it out again whenever I get time to play with Linux again (it's been about four years). Best wishes Idris On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 05:25:30 -0700, Matija Å uklje wrote: > > What I'm trying to do now is including ConTeXt commands autocompletion in > Kile. What I would need for that is a list of the commands (see > attachment > for more info). -- Professor Idris Samawi Hamid, Editor-in-Chief International Journal of Shi`i Studies Department of Philosophy Colorado State University Fort Collins, CO 80523 -- Using Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/mail/