* Docs package request
@ 2006-05-31 18:37 Idris Samawi Hamid
From: Idris Samawi Hamid @ 2006-05-31 18:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Hans,

Would it be possible to add a complete documentation package zip to this
page:

http://www.pragma-ade.com/download-1.htm

Basically it would just be the /ConTeXt/doc folder and nothing else. This
is far easier for absolute beginners than navigating the website and
playing with wget and getting the directory structure right etc. Right now
I am telling interested parties to download mswincontesxt.zip, extract the
docs directory, and fire up showcase.pdf. Having a docs zip package would
make it even easier.

Best
Idris

--
Professor Idris Samawi Hamid
Department of Philosophy

* Re: Docs package request
@ 2006-05-31 19:04 ` Idris Samawi Hamid
From: Idris Samawi Hamid @ 2006-05-31 19:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Wed, 31 May 2006 12:37:59 -0600, Idris Samawi Hamid
<ishamid@colostate.edu> wrote:

> Basically it would just be the /ConTeXt/doc folder and nothing else.

I see that things have changed; it's now the

/context/docroot/documents

folder that I am talking about.

Idris