* bib module, mkiv, and <section>
@ 2009-12-05 19:25 Idris Samawi Hamid ادريس   سماوي حامد
From: Idris Samawi Hamid ادريس   سماوي حامد @ 2009-12-05 19:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Taco and gang,

MTXrun | current version: 2009.12.01 14:54

====================
\usemodule[bib]

\starttext
In this connection, it is worthy to note that, according to Ibn Daud's
{\em Kitābu ãl-Maṣāḥif}
\cite[jeffery1937], Ḥamzaḧ states that he carefully copied his own copy
directly from the copy sent to Kufa by ʿUṯmān himself.

% \subject{References}

\startpublication[k=jeffery1937,
                   t=book,
                   a=Jeffery,
                   y=1937,
                   s=]
\author[]{Arthur}[]{}{Jeffery}
\title{Materials for the History of the Text of the Qurʾãn}
\pubyear{{1937}}
\pubname{}
\city{Leiden}
\notes{AMS photocopy edition, 1975}
\stoppublication

\tfx\setupinterlinespace\placepublications
\stoptext
====================

If i uncomment

\subject{References}

the bibliography disappears. Am I missing something or is this a bug?

Best wishes
Idris

International Journal of Shi`i Studies
Department of Philosophy
Colorado State University
Fort Collins, CO 80523

* Re: bib module, mkiv, and <section>
@ 2009-12-06  8:35 ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2009-12-06  8:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

Idris Samawi Hamid ادريس سماوي حامد wrote:
> If i uncomment
>
> \subject{References}
>
> the bibliography disappears. Am I missing something

You need \placepublications[criterium=all] if you use sectioning.

Best wishes,
Taco

* Re: bib module, mkiv, and <section>
@ 2009-12-06 21:53   ` Idris Samawi Hamid ادريس   سماوي حامد
From: Idris Samawi Hamid ادريس   سماوي حامد @ 2009-12-06 21:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sun, 06 Dec 2009 01:35:44 -0700, Taco Hoekwater <taco@elvenkind.com>
wrote:

> Idris Samawi Hamid ادريس سماوي حامد wrote:
>> If i uncomment
>>  \subject{References}
>>  the bibliography disappears. Am I missing something
>
> You need \placepublications[criterium=all] if you use sectioning.

Thanks for the clarification, Taco. It's been a while since I have used
the module, and missed this update in behavior -- as well as others I'm
sure.

Thnx again and