* RTF to ConTeXt
@ 2009-06-24  9:30 Cecil Westerhof
From: Cecil Westerhof @ 2009-06-24  9:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have a RTF document I like to convert to a ConTeXt document. Are
there tools for this?

I would also like the other way around, but I understood that this is
only possible through ConTeXt -> PDF -> RTF, or has the situation
changed.

--
Cecil Westerhof

* Re: RTF to ConTeXt
@ 2009-06-26 13:51 ` Idris Samawi Hamid ادريس سماوي حامد
From: Idris Samawi Hamid ادريس سماوي حامد @ 2009-06-26 13:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Wed, 24 Jun 2009 03:30:02 -0600, Cecil Westerhof
<cldwesterhof@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have a RTF document I like to convert to a ConTeXt document. Are
> there tools for this?
>
> I would also like the other way around, but I understood that this is
> only possible through ConTeXt -> PDF -> RTF, or has the situation
> changed.

step 1:  odt2txt.py
step 2: pandoc

Best wishes
Idris

International Journal of Shi`i Studies
Department of Philosophy
Colorado State University
Fort Collins, CO 80523

* Re: RTF to ConTeXt
       [not found] <mailman.1494.1246037633.3589.ntg-context@ntg.nl>
@ 2009-06-26 18:06 ` Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky
From: Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky @ 2009-06-26 18:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hello Idris,

Under Windows, try my TexPaste application
http://ul.to/hmpy60

Looking for suggestions.

Best,
Vyatcheslav