* URL colors are gone
       [not found] <mailman.1199.1244565105.3589.ntg-context@ntg.nl>
@ 2009-06-09 18:05 ` Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky
From: Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky @ 2009-06-09 18:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hello,

I use \useURL[abc]
         [http://abc.com]
         []
         [http://abc.com]

but in mkiv it is typeset without color.

\setupinteraction[state-start,color=blue] does not help.

Regards,
Vyatcheslav

* URL colors are gone
       [not found] <mailman.1199.1244565105.3589.ntg-context@ntg.nl>
@ 2009-06-09 18:05 ` Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky
                     ` (2 more replies)
From: Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky @ 2009-06-09 18:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hello,

I use \useURL[abc]
         [http://abc.com]
         []
         [http://abc.com]

but in mkiv it is typeset without color.

\setupinteraction[state=start,color=blue] does not help.

Regards,
Vyatcheslav

* Re: URL colors are gone
@ 2009-06-09 18:38   ` Peter Münster
From: Peter Münster @ 2009-06-09 18:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Tue, 9 Jun 2009, Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky wrote:

> I use \useURL[abc]
>         [http://abc.com]
>         []
>         [http://abc.com]
>
> but in mkiv it is typeset without color.
>
> \setupinteraction[state=start,color=blue] does not help.

Furthermore, a slash is appended to the url:

\starttext
\useURL[abc][http://abc.com/]
\from[abc]
\stoptext

Cheers, Peter

--
Contact information: http://pmrb.free.fr/contact/

* Re-play: URL colors are gone
@ 2009-06-10 21:12   ` Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky
From: Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky @ 2009-06-10 21:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hello,

Sorry for asking again, but it is crucial for my work. Why urls are not
colored in mkiv?

Best,
Vyatcheslav

> Hello,
>
> I use \useURL[abc]
>         [http://abc.com]
>         []
>         [http://abc.com]
>
> but in mkiv it is typeset without color.
>
> \setupinteraction[state=start,color=blue] does not help.
>
> Regards,
> Vyatcheslav

* MS Word/HTML examples needed
@ 2009-06-10 21:21   ` Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky
From: Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky @ 2009-06-10 21:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hello,

Seems that my GUI-based Word-to-Text converter didn't gain much
attention, but that's OK. I'm expected to write an article about it for
the upcoming conference, so I want to ask everybody to send me any
documents (MS Word/HTML) that are to be converted into TeX.

I expect to test my application against real-world problems, and present
an article about it.

Looking for cooperation.

My previous post:
http://archive.contextgarden.net/message/20090527.220508.5dcc0fb8.en.html

Best,
Vyatcheslav

* Re: Re-play: URL colors are gone
@ 2009-06-10 21:42     ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2009-06-10 21:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Sorry for asking again, but it is crucial for my work. Why urls are not
> colored in mkiv?

i'll look into it

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE
                                              | www.pragma-pod.nl

* Re: MS Word/HTML examples needed
@ 2009-06-10 21:47     ` Thomas A. Schmitz
From: Thomas A. Schmitz @ 2009-06-10 21:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Jun 10, 2009, at 11:21 PM, Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Seems that my GUI-based Word-to-Text converter didn't gain much
> attention, but that's OK. I'm expected to write an article about it
> for the upcoming conference, so I want to ask everybody to send me
> any documents (MS Word/HTML) that are to be converted into TeX.
>
> I expect to test my application against real-world problems, and
> present an article about it.
>
> Looking for cooperation.

Just as a heads-up: I was and am very interested. However, your first
message didn't really tell us very much. You basically said "windows
only, download at..." I don't use windows, so there wasn't anything I
could do. What technology do you use to convert documents? Any chance
of porting it to other platforms? How difficult will it be to add
other features (let's say: footnotes)?

Thanks, and best wishes for your work

Thomas

* Re: MS Word/HTML examples needed
@ 2009-06-10 21:56     ` Idris Samawi Hamid ادريس سماوي حامد
From: Idris Samawi Hamid ادريس سماوي حامد @ 2009-06-10 21:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Wed, 10 Jun 2009 15:21:00 -0600, Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky
<yatskovsky@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Seems that my GUI-based Word-to-Text converter didn't gain much
> attention, but that's OK.

Sorry, I did not catch that post earlier... but I'm very interested
indeed! My minimal needs involve entire documents with footnotes,
basically the current features of odt2txt:

http://www.freewisdom.org/projects/python-markdown/odt2txt

Unfortunately that script is a bit buggy... but a reliable word2context
script with just those features alone would be a boon.

Best wishes
Idris

International Journal of Shi`i Studies
Department of Philosophy
Colorado State University
Fort Collins, CO 80523

* Re: MS Word/HTML examples needed
       [not found] <mailman.1230.1244709048.3589.ntg-context@ntg.nl>
@ 2009-06-11 22:42 ` Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky
From: Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky @ 2009-06-11 22:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Thanks for kind replies.

So, does anyone dare to send me an example document with footnotes? ;)

Regards,
Vyatcheslav