(I doubled this message to reduce size of attachments. Although the t.pdf.png is not very good, I believe it's enough to imagine proportions of letter height vs. line height and line number vs. letter [used for typing] height.) ... I keep on trying. I applied all your previous advice. But I still don't get everything I'd need. There's a sample attached. --- \definetyping[xFn] \setuptyping[xFn][style={\tfxx\tt},space=off,blank=halfline,numbering=line] % Trials - what each parameter actually does \starttext AAA \bgroup \setuplinenumbering[style={\small\boldslanted}] \typefile[xFn]{Data.txt} \egroup BBB \stoptext --- Problems are: - The space between lines should be smaller. If I select two lines in AR, I can see a gap between them. So at least, I'd like to omit this gap. Compare ListFile.pdf (<- Ctx) to t.pdf (<- LaTeX, which I was used to use). I don't know how to change it - whether via \setuptyping or how. (At wiki, there are descriptions for command parameters missing ("(i/v/c)command"), and some of them are mentioned twice ("space", "page").) - - Or to use "(i/v/c)command" somehow? - - Or the new line height should be changed by \setupbodyfont? - I tried \setuplinenumbering as well. It works somehow like I'd need, but if you look at ListFile.pdf, you'll see settings are lost when a new page starts (?). Any idea how to "get closer look" of ListFile.pdf to t.pdf? (I mean just line height and the manner how lines are numbered.) Thank you for patience. Lukas -- Ing. Lukáš Procházka [mailto:LPr@pontex.cz] Pontex s. r. o. [mailto:pontex@pontex.cz] [http://www.pontex.cz] Bezová 1658 147 14 Praha 4 Tel: +420 244 062 238 Fax: +420 244 461 038