Hello, I'm not able to create a document with working hyperlinks in ConTeXt. The document attached was created in LaTeX - and I'd like to create a similar one in ConTeXt: --- \documentclass{article} \usepackage{hyperref} \begin{document} This a~label.\label{a-label} \newpage This is \hyperlink{a-label}{a ref to it}. \end{document} --- The document: - Should be a "print version" (A4 portrait), but with working hyperlinks. - I don't need to refer to any section, chapter, page etc. I need to create an "anchor", a named "point" in the document, and than to refer to it. - It's not important whether the "clickable" area is framed (default in LaTeX) or green (which seems to me to be default in ConTeXt; guessing by the last contextref.pdf) or highlighted another way. It's just necessary to be working and good if it also changes the default cursor appearance from caret to e.g. "go to hand". I believe it's too easy but - how to do it in ConTeXt? Lukas