* Simple document with hyperlinks
@ 2010-10-21 14:06 Procházka Lukáš
From: Procházka Lukáš @ 2010-10-21 14:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ConTeXt

Hello,

I'm not able to create a document with working hyperlinks in ConTeXt.

The document attached was created in LaTeX - and I'd like to create a similar one in ConTeXt:

---
\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{hyperref}
\begin{document}
   This a~label.\label{a-label}
   \newpage
   This is \hyperlink{a-label}{a ref to it}.
\end{document}
---

The document:

- Should be a "print version" (A4  portrait), but with working hyperlinks.

- I don't need to refer to any section, chapter, page etc. I need to create an "anchor", a named "point" in the document, and than to refer to it.

- It's not important whether the "clickable" area is framed (default in LaTeX) or green (which seems to me to be default in ConTeXt; guessing by the last contextref.pdf) or highlighted another way. It's just necessary to be working and good if it also changes the default cursor appearance from caret to e.g. "go to hand".

I believe it's too easy but - how to do it in ConTeXt?

Lukas

[-- Attachment #2: t-Hyper.pdf --]

[-- Attachment #3: t-Hyper.tex --]

* Re: Simple document with hyperlinks
@ 2010-10-21 14:29 ` Henning Hraban Ramm
From: Henning Hraban Ramm @ 2010-10-21 14:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 2010-10-21 um 16:06 schrieb Procházka Lukáš:

> I'm not able to create a document with working hyperlinks in ConTeXt.

The key command is
\setupinteraction[state=start]

see also e.g.
http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Interaction
http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Reference/en/setupinteraction
http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Reference/en/goto
http://wiki.contextgarden.net/References

Greetlings from Lake Constance!
Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net/texnique/
http://wiki.contextgarden.net
https://www.cacert.org (I'm an assurer)

* Re: Simple document with hyperlinks
@ 2010-10-21 17:37   ` Procházka Lukáš
From: Procházka Lukáš @ 2010-10-21 17:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thank you, Henning, now I'm able to create a working example.

Lukas