Hello, I would need to form paragraphs to such a shape: Abc defhi jklm nop qrst uvw xyz. ABCDE FGHIJKL MNOPQR STUW XYZ. Abc defhi jklm nop qrst uvw xyz. ABCDE FGHIJKL MNOPQR STUW XYZ. Abc defhi jklm nop qrst uvw xyz. ABCDE FGHIJKL MNOPQR STUW XYZ. <-- \textwidth ---------->| I.e. paragraphs whose first lines are always \textwidth in width and whose next lines are always somehow indented. I achieved the desired shape by the following combination of \setupnarrower and \setupindenting: --- \starttext \setupnarrower[left=2em] \startnarrower[1*left,0*right] \setupindenting[yes,-2em] \input knuth \stopnarrower \stoptext --- But I would like to ask whether this way is "clean" enough and/or there is a better way, especially via a kind of \setup command, e.g. something like: \setupparagraph[MySpecialParagraph][first=0pt,next=2em] ... \startparagraph[MySpecialParagraph] Abc defhi jklm nop qrst uvw xyz. ABCDE FGHIJKL MNOPQR STUW XYZ. \stopparagraph % or: \startMySpecialParagraph Abc defhi jklm nop qrst uvw xyz. ABCDE FGHIJKL MNOPQR STUW XYZ. \stopMySpecialParagraph Kind regards, Lukas