Hello Mojca, On Wed, 26 Jan 2011 20:31:47 +0100, Mojca Miklavec wrote: > I would like to ask windows users to test the attached setup file if > it works any better (and to make sure that I didn't do any mistakes > while typing). > > I have put the updated version of first-setup.sh on the server > already, but for Windows I simply don't dare to do it until somebody > confirms that it seems to be ok. In both cases it would be great to > get feedback if the problems with missing files are solved. > > Mojca I launched your modified first-setup.bat - it seems the latest Ctx version was updated successfully. I also tried to compile some sample files - no problem. OS: WinXP Home Edition, SP3. BTW: It normally happens to me that I have to run 'mtxrun --generate' after I updated Ctx. Not today (? - I don't know why); but normally I'm using a slightly modified 'first-setup.bat' calling mtxrun automatically. So if you thought this would be useful (actually it may depend on whether an explicit 'mtxrun --generate' after update is necessary what I don't know - always reality shows me), it might be good to add the call to the end of first-setup.bat (see the attached first-setup-alt.bat). Best regards, Lukas