* alignment in a footer
@ 2012-05-30 12:19 Jan Pohanka
From: Jan Pohanka @ 2012-05-30 12:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,
I'm making a template for company documents and we need to have something
similar in the footer

\framed[frame=off,bottomframe=on,width=broad,align=flushleft]{\ss No part
of this document may be reproduced, modified or disclosed to third parties
in any form without the prior written permission of COMPANY. This document
is copyrighted by COMPANY with all rights reserved.}
\startoverlay
	{\leftaligned{title}}
	{\midaligned{1/1}}
	{\rightaligned{\externalfigure[jc_logo_small][width=4cm]}}
\stopoverlay

Unfortunately I have two problems with code above. I need to have the text
and figure in overlay top aligned and also the text in the frame should
have the exactly same width as the overlay.
How can I achieve this please?

best regards
Jan

--
Tato zpráva byla vytvořena převratnou poštovní aplikací Opery:
http://www.opera.com/mail/

* Re: alignment in a footer
@ 2012-05-30 15:21 ` Willi Egger
From: Willi Egger @ 2012-05-30 15:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

In such cases I define a layer and put the individual pieces into the right spot. The layer can be used as a background then.

Willi

@ 2012-05-31  6:55   ` Jan Pohanka
From: Jan Pohanka @ 2012-05-31  6:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thank you for answer,
I have discovered, that \tbox does the job for me.

\startoverlay
	{\leftaligned{nazev}}
	{\midaligned{\pagenumber /\totalnumberofpages}}
	{\rightaligned{\tbox{\externalfigure[jc_logo_small][width=4cm]}}}
\stopoverlay

regards
Jan