* Et tu, Taco?
@ 2012-08-05 21:00 Idris Samawi Hamid ادريس   سماوي حامد
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Idris Samawi Hamid ادريس   سماوي حامد @ 2012-08-05 21:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context; +Cc: Hans Hagen, Taco Hoekwater

Dear Knights of the ConTeXt Table,

I am sad to report that our beloved Taco has gone over to the dark side:

http://tacosw.com/latexian/

Is there a Merlin among us to bring back our holy grail? Wolfgang? Luigi?

:D

Best wishes
Idris
--
Professor Idris Samawi Hamid
Department of Philosophy

* Re: Et tu, Taco?
@ 2012-08-06 19:42 Alan BRASLAU
From: Alan BRASLAU @ 2012-08-06 19:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

> On 06/08/2012 14:54 Bill Meahan wrote:
>
> On 08/05/2012 05:00 PM, Idris Samawi Hamid ادريس سماوي حامد wrote:
> > Dear Knights of the ConTeXt Table,
> >
> > I am sad to report that our beloved Taco has gone over to the dark
> > side:
> >
> > http://tacosw.com/latexian/
> >
> > Is there a Merlin among us to bring back our holy grail? Wolfgang?
> > Luigi?
> >
> > :D
> >
> > Best wishes
> > Idris
>
> Poor Taco. Other than the "tabs" he has managed to duplicate the
> features Emacs has had for some time now albeit at the expense of
> installing a couple of optional packages. Then there's Lyx,
> Texworks...
>
> Perhaps we need our own deprogrammers to help rescue our community
> members from the Cult of Mac. :)
>
> --
> Bill Meahan, Westland, Michigan USA
>

> “Writing is a combination of intangible