hi! I am a newer. I am studying the context. I think the context is very good. I had study the latex in past years. I have a question: there is a "null string line" above the \placelist, I don't want it. who can help me? \framed[background=frame_mp,frame=on,align=middle,width=80pt]{% \blank[-12pt] \placelist [section] [alternative=d, maxwidth=\hsize, width=\hsize, maxwidth=75pt, offset=0pt, criterium=all, align=meddle, style=\tfa] } thank you! ps. I am a chinese, my english is poor. -- 使用 Opera 革命性的电子邮件客户程序: http://www.opera.com/mail/