Hello, I've read that when Ctx is to process a XML file, the whole XML tree is loaded first and processed as wanted. I'd need to process a XML file which represents an Excel workbook saved as .xml. When working in pure Lua, I'm using Expat library (http://matthewwild.co.uk/projects/luaexpat/index.html) which allow to create a parser with callbacks (e.g. StartElement(), StopElement(), CharacterData()...). It processes the .xml file on-the-go. However, this solution cannot be used with Ctx as it causes Ctx to crash. How to access a XML file loaded and parsed from within Ctx via Lua? I attach a simple Excel XML (for those who are familiar with Excel and don't refuse using it). As an example, I'd need process the attached .xml into a simple Lua table: ---- -- return -- Lua table as a result { workbooks = { [1] = { name = "1", -- No more info is necessary so far, -- I just need to see the way how to access XML elements }, [2] = { name = "Imp", }, [3] = { name = "Exp", }, [4] = { name = "