* tikz-cd - commutative diagrams
@ 2013-04-15 18:14 Idris Samawi Hamid ادريس   سماوي حامد
From: Idris Samawi Hamid ادريس   سماوي حامد @ 2013-04-15 18:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear gang,

The tikz module works, as per the attached attached test file. I need some
commutative diagrams and found something relatively recent and interesting:

http://www.ctan.org/pkg/tikz-cd

But \input'ing the file tikz-cd.tex after the tikz module does not work; I
get an undefined control sequence for a normal tikz command. I commented
the LaTeX commands

% \ProvidesPackage{tikz-cd}[2012/12/30 v0.3c Commutative diagrams with
tikz.]
% \RequirePackage{tikz}[2010/10/13] % pgf version 2.10 required

and the rest is just pgf syntax. What else do I need to do to get this
working properly? Do I need to place tikz-cd in the pgf tree? If so, where?

In the attached I have not used any code that depends on tikz-cd; comment

\usemodule[tikz-cd]

and the file runs fine. Thanks for any advice and

Best wishes
Idris
--
Professor Idris Samawi Hamid