Hello, two questions related to SyncTeX (and maybe on TeXworks): 1. The following code: ---- \enabledirectives[system.synctex] \starttext Hello! \startluacode % line 6 context("Something") \stopluacode \stoptext ---- doesn't produce SyncTeX file (SyncTeX.synctex.gz). When I compile the file with "context.exe --synctex" option, the file is produced. Does it mean that "\enabledirectives[system.synctex]" is deprecated? 2. In the code above, text "Hello!" is generated in "normal TeX scope" whilst "Something" is generated from within Lua. When I click "Jump to source" from TeXworks editor and previewer, jumping from "Something" works well and goes to the source "SyncTeX.mkiv" correctly. "Jumping to source" from "Something" yields "Cannot read file " error (see attached picture). I don't know whether this relates to ConTeXt or rather TeXworks; for the case it should relate to ConTeXt, would it be possible generate an anchor (e.g.) to the nearest encapsulating \startluacode (if present; or \ctxlua, \cldcontext and so), so that "Jump to source" over "Something" would jump to \startluacode on "line 6"? Best regards, Lukas -- Ing. Lukáš Procházka | mailto:LPr@pontex.cz Pontex s. r. o. | mailto:pontex@pontex.cz | http://www.pontex.cz Bezová 1658 147 14 Praha 4 Tel: +420 241 096 751 Fax: +420 244 461 038