Hello, I'm processing a XML (.x18) with Ctx. At one place, I'm getting almost empty page (see pg. 6, "19 Svisle vedeni L56.2") - there is a subsection on the top of the page and a quite short two-column environment on the next page (why?); in preceding and following pages (which are principally the same) headings and column-environments are printed correctly each after another. I attached all files needed and I hope .x18 is minimized enough. (The original .x18 was several times bigger - I stripped unused data still to be able to reproduce the behavior.) How to avoid emptiness between the subsection and the following column environment on pg. 6? TIA. Best regards, Lukas -- Ing. Lukáš Procházka | mailto:LPr@pontex.cz Pontex s. r. o. | mailto:pontex@pontex.cz | http://www.pontex.cz Bezová 1658 147 14 Praha 4 Tel: +420 241 096 751 Fax: +420 244 461 038