Dear gang, In the attached example: For a given footnote I would like for the first line of each paragraph after paragraph one to be indented. What do I need to do to get this right? Thanks in advance, and Best wishes Idris ============ \setupindenting[big,yes] \setupheads[indentnext=no] \setupnotation[footnote][command={\setupindenting[big,yes]},indenting=yes,next] \starttext \startsubject[title=Indentation Within a Footnote] \input ward \startfootnote \input ward \input ward \input ward \stopfootnote \input ward \stopsubject \stoptext ============ -- Idris Samawi Hamid Professor of Philosophy Colorado State University Fort Collins, CO 80523