Dear gang, How do we get images in the export? Here is my sample (also attached): ============== \setupbackend[export=yes] \starttext \startalignment [middle] \dontleavehmode \externalfigure[mill.png] \stopalignment \stoptext ============== div output: ==
== So it seems that \externalfigure[mill.png] is tagged in the output but the image itself is ignored. What am I missing here? pdf output is correct; I copied mill.png from the context sample folder /tex/texmf-context/tex/context/sample/mill.png (png too big to attach here) Best wishes Idris -- Idris Samawi Hamid Professor of Philosophy Colorado State University Fort Collins, CO 80523