+ attachment On Fri, 24 Apr 2015 18:36:12 -0600, Idris Samawi Hamid ادريس سماوي حامد wrote: > Dear gang, > > I've spent a considerable amount of time over the past month trying to > master the art of xhtml output. We are close to being able to use > ConTeXt > as a replacement for markdown in, e.g., WordPress. Indeed, I plan to > present the results of this experiment (porting an entire academic > article > to xhtml and WP) in a future article for one of the TeX journals... > > There is at least one crucial feature that's still needed. Perhaps it > is > already supported: If so, it would be much appreciated if someone > kindly > explained how to do it. > > In a web post (or epub), one wants to be able to interact back and > forth > with notes. Here is how markdown (extra) does it: > > ========Input======== > That's some text with a footnote.[^1] > > [^1]: And that's the footnote. > > That's the second paragraph of the note. > > More main text > ========Output======== >

That's some text with a footnote. rel="footnote">1

More main text

  1. >

    And that's the footnote.

    That's the second paragraph of the note.  rev="footnote">↩

  2. >